Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Final Floor Pics-taken at night.

Here are the final floor pics. I took these at night so the artificial light doesn't really do them justice to their true beauty but I couldn't wait!  I like dark floors best but our space couldn't handle dark floors since it would just make it look smaller so these are a nice compromise-a mix of light and dark. I take some more in the daytime:)  I know I'm obsessed but I'm in love and our house doesn't even feel like the same house anymore. It feels like a totally new place.  I can't wait to move some of our family room furniture back and hang curtains etc but until this ankle heals it ain't happening!











A lovely pic of the powder room but it shows their detail work around the toilet hole.  Really nice tight cuts. Oh and Mr. Lee replaced the baseboards in the powder room for us for free since when we took out the old vanity it didn't have baseboards behind it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these look great - and SOOO much better, easier and quicker than DIYing.

How long did it take him?

Ashley M said...

He was here at 8 and done and out the door by 2pm lol. So easy and truthfully writing that check was so much easier than layin floors haha!